Saturday, April 23, 2011

My New Theme


It seems like when the season start to change I get the bug to once again clean out and dejunk, and I get braver with each new episode. My new theme is Less is More and so I am going through pictures and partially finished scrapbooks (Okay, I confess they are just pictures stuffed in sleeves in a notebook). As I am scanning them for the final attempt to actually do my scrapbooks now digitally (don't hold your breath because I am queen of good intentions), I am realizing that I just need to save the really good looking pictures. That means some of my children won't be represented in the scrapbooks, darn it. Too bad they weren't better looking kids. KIDDING!! I am, however, serious about this Less is More pursuit. Maybe less sarcasm is more also----Nah!

No comments: